GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts of non-deposited players that have been inactive for over 50 days. Any remaining Cryptocurrency made from Faucets and other bonuses will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts of deposited players that have been inactive for over 6 months. Any remaining Cryptocurrency will be withheld until the User will make an account reactivation via request to [email protected]
- JumboTicket reserves the right to expose big winners for advertising purposes.
- JumboTicket reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time for any reason, without notice, and without liability to you.
- If it becomes apparent to us that you are in a state in which the use of the Service is not legal, we shall be entitled to close your Account immediately, in this case any Cryptocurrency from your Account will be returned to the deposited from address as soon as practicably possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- For using the Service you must not be banned from any gambling site or gambling premises and you consent to inform us immediately if you enter into an exclusion list of any gambling provider.
- Bonuses are available only for one account per individual, family, household, computer or IP address. If duplicated accounts will be detected Bonuses will be revoked or canceled.
- JumboTicket reserves the right to check User transactions at any time for any reason. If during such a check it will be detected that User applies strategies that We consider to be malicious, the right to use the service will be revoked and account removed.
- The Service may include hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. JumboTicket do not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the data collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. By using the Service, you expressly relieve JumboTicket from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- JUMBOTICKET AND ITS LICENCERS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES STATED OR IMPLIED. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS” AND ON “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. JumboTicket PROVIDE THE USER WITH NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE QUALITY, FITNESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE.
Regardless of our efforts, we make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
Some jurisdiction may prohibit a disclaimer of warranties and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
From time to time we may need to update, reset, temporarily interrupt or shut down some or all parts of the Service. Any of these actions may cause you to lose access to the Service. We shall have no liability to you if the Service or any aspect of it are interrupted or unavailable for any reason.
KYC / AML
- JumboTicket reserves the right, at any time, to ask for any KYC/AML documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity and location of a User. JumboTicket reserves the right to restrict service and payment until identity is sufficiently determined.
- Content – includes text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, works of authorship, applications, interactive features links and other materials you may view or access through Service;
- Rules – rules for use of the Service that can be found on the Website
- Bet – an act of betting sum of Cryptocurrency;
- Prohibited Jurisdictions – states where online gambling is prohibited or restricted;
- Website Content – name, graphics, sounds and software elements of the Website and the Service;
- Cryptocurrency – type of a digital currency;
- Faucet – JumboTicket feature that allows users to get certain amount of Cryptocurrency for free;
- Bonus – Cryptocurrency that has been granted to users by the Service;
- Deposit – act of refilling your balance with Cryptocurrency;
- Withdrawal – act of withdrawing Cryptocurrency from the balance;
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount – the minimum amount of Cryptocurrency that you can withdraw from your balance.
GRANT OF LICENSE
- Copy or download any Content from the Service;
- Distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make Unauthorized Use of Content
- Make any commercial use of the Content
- Remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to Content
- The JumboTicket’s name and logo are trademarks of JumboTicket, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of JumboTicket. JumboTicket and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights.
- JumboTicket reserves any rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights to the Service.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS
- Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that you will be solely liable for:
- any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with committing Unauthorized Use. You shall notify JumboTicket immediately upon becoming aware of committing by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide JumboTicket with a reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect;
- maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and any activities that occur under your account is your sole responsibility. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your account. Never share your e-mail and password with anyone, not even support team. Note that JumboTicket will never ask you to reveal your password;
- for account ban due to creating more than one account and /or using automated scripts;
- for losses due to Bet made accidentally or by mistake;
- for losses due to bets placed or any other losses due to service malfunction from not supported devices;
- for losses due to mistakes in deposit and or withdrawal addresses;
- for losses due to provided loan, borrowing to other users;
- for any losses occurred while using the Service and agree that jumboticket.com has no responsibility over such losses;
- for covering any applicable taxes, duties which may be payable on Cryptocurrency awarded to you through your use of the Service;
- covering payments for the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service.
- Prior to your use of the Service and on an on-going basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- you will follow the Rules of the Service;
- you will not use offensive words, insult in any way JumboTicket personnel, other Users and third parties while using the Service. Otherwise you will be banned, your Account will be terminated and Cryptocurrency from your Account will be returned to the deposited from address as soon as practicably possible;
- JumboTicket shall be deemed liable for the timely processing of payouts for all users of the Service who comply with the this Terms Of Service and KYC/ AML
- that you are at least eighteen years of age;
- that your an individual above the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction;
- that you are legally capable individual;
- that you are NOT accessing the Service from Prohibited Jurisdictions. JumboTicket doing it's best to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction however, it is User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
- Blacklisted Territories: Netherlands, Dutch Caribbean Islands, Curacao, France, United States, Russian Federation, Ukraine and/or any other restricted by law country or state. Note that it is strictly forbidden to play on JumboTicket’s games in blacklisted countries mentioned above.
- If it becomes apparent to us that you are in a Restricted Territory we shall be entitled to close your Account immediately, in this case any Cryptocurrency from your Account will be returned to the deposited from address as soon as practicably possible.
- You must keep all information relating to your Account confidential. The Service is intended solely for User's personal use. User is only allowed to bet for personal entertainment.
- User must not transfer Cryptocurrency to the address provided by JumboTicket for the deposit purposes from a shared wallet or any other address not solely controlled by the User.
- JumboTicket will not run any operations or get involved in any way with any of OFAC (US Office Of Foreign Asset Control) sanctioned countries.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT OR SERVICE
- revoke ability to communicate with other Users on the Website for any period of time;
- suspend your Account for an indefinite period of time;
- close your Account;
- close your account and confiscate all Cryptocurrency;
- request any KYC/AML documents.
- In each case the level of seriousness of the breach shall be determined exclusively by JumboTicket and you agree not to appeal against such JumboTicket decisions
If we suspend your Account, then during the period of that suspension you will not be able to access your Account or use the Service. If we close your Account, then you will never be able to access your Account and we may also prohibit you from accessing or using the Service in future.
- We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on an account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Services.
- It is forbidden:
- to have more than one account;
- to give access to your account to any third parties;
- to make your login and password details available to the public;
- to exploit any vulnerability;
- to use double-spend transactions;
- to exploit any vulnerability of Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold, Stellar, Zcash, Tether software for personal gain;
- to use any scripts for automating any aspect of a registration, game, features;
- to deposit and withdraw Cryptocurrency without making actual bets;
- to withdraw winnings made from Faucet;
- to make a deposit in order to reach minimum withdrawal amount;
- to use offensive language in the chat and in the private messages;
- to ask for Cryptocurrency;
- to ask for loans and / or offer loans (to lend Cryptocurrency by extending a loan or request any users to lend you Cryptocurrency);
- to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other players;
- to excessively use Faucet (to have Faucet transactions more than 80% of your total transactions);
- to create duplicate accounts through your or any other referral link;
- to send spam e-mails with your or any other referral link or any other links;
- to spam, write in capital letters, use offensive words and post advertising in the chat window;
- to spread false information about jumboticket.com on external resources (forums, blogs, social networks).
- If it becomes apparent to us that violation occur we shall be entitled to close your Account immediately, in this case any Cryptocurrency from your Account will be returned to the deposited from address as soon as practicably possible.
- JumboTicket does not accept third party Deposits (e.g. friends, family). You must deposit Cryptocurrency from an account/system that is registered to you.
- Any crosschain Deposits (sending, for example, Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin address) will not be processed and coins will be permanently lost.
- JumboTicket does not accept any Ethereum Tokens or internal transactions (via a contract). Any tokens or contracts that will be sent to our Ethereum address will be lost.
- JumboTicket is not responsible for the amount of time a transaction takes to confirm due to blockchain congestion, blockchain queue back-up, receiving address confirmation time, and for incorrectly entering the wrong receiving address. The same applies to fast fee transactions where the user pays for the transaction fees even though the expected transaction confirmation time is lower.
- We are not responsible for frozen or confiscated Cryptocurrency after Cryptocurrency have been withdrawn from the Service.
- In some cases, Withdrawal on a User's account has to be manually confirmed by JumboTicket staff. The Website reserves the right to do this and as a result, those Withdrawals can take up to a few days.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL JumboTicket, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (OR THE TERMINATION THEREOF FOR ANY REASON), EVEN IF JumboTicket HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please contact our support team via [email protected].
- If any provision hereof is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In such cases, the part deemed invalid, unlawful or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, JumboTicket's original intent.
- JumboTicket supports responsible gaming and committed to providing the best gaming experience to everyone. At the same time, JumboTicket is committed to excluding cases of gaming while underage or let gaming control lives.
If gambling became a problem for User, User can self- exclude himself directly from Account and immediately with a Self-ban feature.
If it will com to our notice that:
- playing JumboTicket affect User family welfare;
- User skip job or studying due to playing;
- Spending last funds while playing;
- Need to borrow money or sell goods to keep playing;
- Had suicidal thoughts after playing;
- We keep the right to suspend User account.
- Underage Members
Underaged are not allowed to play on JumboTicket all accounts created by an underage person will be permanently blocked and winnings forfeited.
In case you are an adult member of JumboTicket and have underage in your household you are responsible for protecting your computer and storing your login details in a safe place.
- You can find advice on the following websites:
What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a European privacy regulation which replaced EU Data Protection Directive (“Directive 95/46/EC”).
The GDPR aims to strengthen the security and protection of personal data in the EU and harmonize EU data protection law.
To whom does the GDPR apply?
The GDPR applies to all organizations operating in the EU and processing “personal identifiable data” of EU residents. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- can request from data subjects to obtain, correct, unsubscribe or delete personal data;
- will be made aware of and report personal data breaches to relevant supervisory authorities and data subjects in accordance with GDPR timeframes.